Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sydney's Dream

I was fortunate enough to meet the lovely ladies of AmyDane Designs at the STS retreat a few months ago. They have been one of my favorite designers since I first started. Their kits are GORGEOUS, they gave out lots of RAK's and they seemed nice. Meeting them was such a pleasure because not only were they nice but super fun too. We all got along like old friends and had a blast! I was touched when I was asked to join their CT! I can't wait to work with more of their kits!
AmyDane Designs created Sydney's Dream to celebrate the love of writing.  The color's in Sydney's Dream are both fun and beautiful with elements and papers giving the kit a variety of uses. The kit is huge with one full alpha, 28 Papers (both solids and patterns) and over 100 unique elements! It is on sale for 50% off one week only at Scraps N Pieces for $3! The kit can also be purchased at My Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment