Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sunny Days Templates

I love templates! I hardly scrap without them anymore. I've probably said it before but the best part about templates is how many ways you can use them! Memories by Digital Design is my FAVORITE template designer. She started out making templates for SBC users and has now expanded to .psd formats too! Her new template back is an expansion on the blog train at SNP titled "Sunny Days" There are 5 templates in the pack but I changed some up to get even more use out of them! Here are my layouts with Memories by Digital Designs "Sunny Days Templates" that you can find here at SNP. And they are on sale 50% off right now! What a deal! Here is the original template used just as it was made. This layout was done with "American Spirit" by Amy's Designs. Then since I wanted a 2 page layout from Memorial Day I added to it with this layout! This is the template from the blog train. How awesome is it? I added little photos in the circles to get more photo spots! This layout used "School's Out" word art by Memories by Digital Design and "Tickle the Earth" by Wendy Tunison Designs. I love this one using "A Gentleman's Agreement" a collab between Wendy Tunison Designs and Busy Crafting Mommy Designs. This one also uses the "Extended Family Add-On" word art. Here is another layout using "A Gentleman's Agreement" and "Mommy & Me" Word Art by Memories by Digital Designs. Lastly here is the one that I changed the most. I love it the original way and can't wait to use that one but it inspired me to scrap my circus pictures with the ring theme. I added lots of pictures and more mats and rings! I used "Birthday Circus" by A-Manda Creation. I challenge you... change up your templates... turn them, add to them, subtract from them... you will love what you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment