Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ann's Grace

I suggested a color palatte for a blog train at SNP a long time ago. It didn't get chosen but Karen Diamond Designs decided to use it and made Ann's Grace. It is a beautiful feminine kit that I just love! Thank you Karen for the kit! I used it to scrap the pictures from the wedding we went to yesterday on our 5 year anniversary. Aren't the colors perfect? The flowers in this kit are stunning and unique. I love the extra touches and details! You can get Ann's Grace at SNP here. While you are there check out the rest of Karen's store! Also I know I mentioned I would be using this template from Sunny Days by Memories by Digital Design exactly how it was made... So this is also that layout for you! Here is another one using a "Liberty Template" also by Memories by Digital Design. This one I changed a little by removing the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment