Thursday, June 28, 2012

Life's a Beach

Life's a Beach Vol. 1 & 2 by Memories by Digital Design will be on sale Saturday for the Super Saturday sales at Scraps N Pieces. I LOVE these word arts. There are SO many first of all. Since I lived in Florida for 13 years and we go back for a vacation at least once a year, I have tons of beach pictures I have never scrapped. I love these because they encompass everything I would want out of beach word art and they inspire me to pull out those old pictures and scrap! They give me great ideas! Plus nothing says they all have to be about the beach! Here are some of the layouts I've done using "Life's a Beach Vol. 1 & 2" "Wave Kissed Toes" also used a template from Memories by Digital Design. It was the "March THis and That Template pack" I used the kit "Combing the Beach" by Growing Pains Scrapped.
"Beach Baby" also uses "Template Pack 10" by AK Designs and Beyond the Sea by B2N2 Scraps
"Relaxing in Paradise" used "Big Picture Templates" by Memories by Digital Design as well as the kit "Froggy Bath" by Katybug Scraps.
"Drinks by the Pool" inspired me to scrap this picture from our honeymoon 5 years ago! I used Hot Summer Days by Just For Fun Designs with a March This and That template from Memories by Digital Design.
"Life's a Beach" is probably my favorite layout using the "Life's a Beach" word arts. How gorgeous is this word art with the sand look to it? I've gotten lots of compliments on this title and all the work was by the designer, I just recolored it! I used "Ride the Waves" by AmyDane Designs.
This layout uses "Watermelon Days" by Amy's Designs and "InstaFab 1 Templates" also by Memories by Digital Design.
Head over to the store and pick these word arts up at a steal of a price!

No comments:

Post a Comment