Monday, June 18, 2012

Let's Play

Wow I'm behind on blogging! I thought I had done all of these but I guess I didn't! I am having such a hard time being a stay at home mom this summer and getting well... anything else done! Amy's Designs has a FABULOUS new kit titled "Let's Play" that was somewhat inspired by a need I expressed about wanting a kit that had both boy toys and girls toys. I searched high and low for a kit that had both cars and dolls so I could do coordinating side by side P52 pages about my husband and my favorite childhood toys! Not only does Amy have cars and dolls but she also has just about every other childhood toy out there!!! Here is Let's Play! It's on sale right now 50% off here at SNP! Here are my layouts! Don't you just love these classic little people characters!

No comments:

Post a Comment