Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pure Innocence

Katybug Scraps has released a beautiful girly kit that is absolutely perfect for my girls. I love CT work but I REALLY love it when I have something super girly and beautiful for my babies! Pure Innocence is full of bright pinks, yellow, and orange and TONS of flowers! You can get it at her store or at SNP here Don't forget this week there are awesome sales at SNP for National Scrapbook Day (week)! Check out the layouts I did using "Pure Innocence" I love this one of my sweet baby. She was so proud of herself for sitting like a big girl. I was pretty proud too! I also used "Mommy and Me" word art by Memories by Digital Design.
Look at my sweet Ashlyn so tiny, just learning how to exercise her independence! This one uses "Springy" word art by Memories by Digital Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment