Friday, May 11, 2012

Scottie

I have been waiting for this kit to release for what feels like forever!  Why am I so excited you ask? Because Amy of Amy's Designs made it just for me!!! I would love to be able to make kits exactly how I want to compliment my pictures but I am just not that talented! Good thing Amy is!  I posted these pictures of the girls in response to a designer wanting color suggestions and Amy offered to make it for me!  She went above and beyond capturing all of the beautiful details in the girls dresses, the felt scottie dog, the heart, the colors, the patterns.  I can't express to her how much I love it!  It's so fun seeing all the comments in the gallery about how perfect the kit is for my pictures!  Of course it is! Amy did an amazing job!  In fact I just found ANOTHER scottie outfit for the baby and I can't wait to put her in it so I can do even more layouts with "Scottie"  If you love it as much as I do, you can pick it up here at SNP for only $1.50 right now!!! Without further ado... Here is the gorgeous kit and my layouts!


See what I mean? She totally captured EVERYTHING I could want!

No comments:

Post a Comment