Monday, April 30, 2012

A Close Shave

Just For Fun Designs is one of the Designer Darlings at Stuff to Scrap. During the competition I fell in love with her fun designs and unique kits. Here is her newest release "A Close Shave"
Erik grew a beard all winter and I snapped this picture right before it started to warm up. I knew as soon as it got hot he would be shaving it off. We had an unusually warm March (Heck it was an unusually warm winter) and even though it has been an ugly cold April the beard is already gone. I actually find myself missing it a little bit :o) As handsome as he looks clean shaven he also looks incredibly young. People see him and think he must be in his early 20's. Since I have now had 2 kids and feel like I look every one of my 31 years and a few more I think I prefer him at least looking like he's in his late 20's. :o)
You can pick up "A Close Shave" here at Stuff to Scrap, hurry over its 30% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment