Thursday, May 17, 2012

Idioms by Memories by Digital Design

As a Speech Pathologist in an elementary school I work on idioms and figurative language every single school year! I was super excited to see these new idioms by Memories by Digital Design. She has 2 volumes, the first are basic idioms and the second set revolve around food! How cute? Here are my layouts so far with Idioms Vol. 1 and 2. There are so many great ones I know I will be making more! Using Idioms Vol. 1, Birthday Circus by A-Manda Creation, and Shape Up templates by QueenWild Scraps
Using Idioms Vol. 2, Baked with Love by A-Manda Creation, and Big Picture Template by Memories by Digital Design
Using Idioms Vol. 2, Barrel of Monkeys by Katybug Scraps, and This and That template by Memories by Digital Design

No comments:

Post a Comment