Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day

In honor of Mother's Day, Memories by Digital Design is putting her mom themed word arts in the Super Saturday sale for $2 each. I LOVE these so I just wanted to highlight them so you can go pick them up on sale! Although I haven't gotten to work with the "Momma's Boy" yet, I plan to as I start to scrap Erik's baby pictures! Since I don't have any layouts of my own, I borrowed two of Tamlia's to show you how adorable it is!
And although you have just recently seen (or will see) these two layouts from me I wanted to highlight "Mommy & Me" as well because it is just too perfect for those of us with little girls!
I love this word art with this LO of Kinsey. The way she is lighting up and clapping is something she does every time I walk in the room. In her eyes I am the best person on the planet and I love it!
Can you tell Kinsey is a Momma's Girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment