Friday, April 6, 2012

New Again



I have had so much fun the last few days looking back on past Easter's so that I can scrap this beautiful kit "New Again" by Amy's Designs and Memories by Digital Design. It was so much fun to look back on how much Ashlyn has grown each year. So sweet! It's also super fun when two of my Creative Team designers collaborate together! Amy made this gorgeous kit and Tammy (Memories by Digital Design) made awesome coordinating word arts! This kit features soft pastel colors and religious, themed, and neutral elements. You really can use it for any sweet layout but I couldn't resist scrapping Easter pictures. I hadn't realized that I was so behind on my Easter scrapping either! I can't wait for this weekend to experience baby Kinsey's first Easter! I am feeling so blessed this year!
Here are my layouts from Easter's past using "New Again"

No comments:

Post a Comment