Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pretty Princess

When I saw that Scraps N Pieces was going to start offering Bits N' Pieces (small mini kits that coordinate to make one awesome collab) for 1.00 each I was so excited. When I saw the first month's color scheme I was even more excited! I love pink and navy. When I saw that it was Princess themed I started jumping up and down! Princesses are something that my family is very intwined with since I have 2 little princesses! Amy's Designs made an adorable mini for this theme called "Pretty Princess" It has everything you need to make adorable pages on its own but if you combine it with some of the others its even more amazing! You can find "Pretty Princess" here at SNP.
Here are the two layouts I did with "Pretty Princess" One is very simple just because that is how I am doing Kinsey's monthly growth layouts... but I ABSOLUTELY love the second one. Who knew a playground layout could be so sweet.


Read on to the next post to see how I used Wendy's part of Bits N' Pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment