Friday, April 20, 2012

Evening Elegance



I have an absolutely stunning kit to introduce to you today! "Evening Elegance" by Amy's Designs is now available at Scraps-N-Pieces and its on sale right now for 50% off. You can get it here.
This kit has vibrant colors that look stunning with color and black and white photographs. I really love the pages I did with it. It inspired me to scrap some "grown-up" layouts instead of just the kids although I'm sure I could scrap them with it as well!
These were my favorite pictures by Kallima Photography from our maternity shoot when I was pregnant with Ashlyn. I have scrapped several pictures from that shoot but I've saved these for just the right time! I absolutely love how it turned out.
I rarely scrap pictures of myself. In fact besides maternity pictures that will go in the girls books I don't know if I've ever just done a layout of me. I really should do them more often because I know my girls will love to learn more about me... If not just so they can see that at one time I didn't have gray hair and wrinkles :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment