Monday, March 19, 2012

That Man of Mine


Anytime I see a one kit call to create for Nibbles Skribbles I always jump on it. Her kits are awesome! I was so excited to get to work with her new kit "That Man of Mine" I can't say enough how amazing my husband is. He works hard but makes sure to always put our family first. He loves me and our little girls fiercely and we are so lucky to have him. Usually my scrapping revolves around the girls so I loved the opportunity to scrap him! Check out the great word art for this kit too! I can't wait to move into our new house so I can use this kit to scrap his "man cave" it will be perfect!

Here is just one of many layouts using "That Man of Mine" by Nibbles Scribbles. You can pick up the kit or the bundle at the studio here I recommend the bundle because the word art ROCKS! If you weren't a fan of her work before you definitely will be after working with this kit! Thank you again for the opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment