Thursday, March 22, 2012

Extended Family

I love word art. It really adds that extra something special to my page with very little effort on my part! Someone else has done the research to find the perfect phrase and taken the time to make it adorable, beautiful, or whatever adjectihttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifve fits the theme. I love Memories by Digital Design because she does this perfectly! She has a new word art kit at SNP called "Extended Family". How awesome is that? I am always doing pages of my sister and mom with the girls and when we go home on vacation I end up with tons of other great extended family pics! I did two pages already but can't wait until we move into the new house so I can unpack my pictures and find this adorable one of my niece and nephew kissing from way more years ago than I would like to admit. So "Kissin Cousins" will definitely title that page! You can pick it up for 50% off

No comments:

Post a Comment