Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Go Lucky



Here is a great new St. Patrick's Day kit from Amy's Designs. St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays. My grandma was Irish and very proud of her roots so every year she sent a St. Patrick's Day card and every year on St. Patty's Day I think about her and miss that card! I need to find some old pictures of her to scrap with this kit! She would love it! "Happy Go Lucky" has fabulous St. Patrick's Day elements and colors. Amy even added the orange from the Irish Tricolour which makes it stand out from other St. Patrick's Day kits. I absolutely love the splashes of glitter throughout the kit since I can't resist scrapping with glitter... Thats the beauty of digital scrapping... lots of glitter with no mess!!!
You can get "Happy Go Lucky" at Scraps N Pieces 50% off through the weekend by clicking here http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_86&products_id=780.
Here are the layouts I have done so far with "Happy Go Lucky"

No comments:

Post a Comment