Monday, March 5, 2012

Designer Mentor Class


I received Photoshop Elements 10 for Christmas from my mom and sister. I started trying to scrap with it and promptly closed it back down! I was soooooo lost! Determined to learn to use it I took the Beginning Photoshop at Scraps N Pieces and learned TONS! I am currently taking the Photoshop Techniques class that builds on the beginners class. Every time I join a new CT or get excited about being nominated for Layout of the Month my sweet husband says "Is this going to make you any money?" He just doesn't get my love of scrapping! I also don't think he knows how much money I spend on my habit and that by joining CT's and possibly winning LOTM I earn free products which is kind of like getting paid right? Im not spending the money :o) One of my CT designers suggested I join the latest class which is a Designer Mentor Class. She said if nothing else I can learn how to design that missing piece for a layout I'm doing. She started scrapping purely with things she made herself! AMAZING! So with her encouragement I decided I would sign up. You don't have to want to become a full time designer but it can really help you learn more to help your own scrapping. Or you could learn to be a real designer! Either way come join me in the Designer Mentor Class! We may even be teammates! Everyone is going to work on a team to produce a kit by the end of it! How exciting!!! Please consider signing up! Sign ups are limited so don't delay! Head over to the forum at www.scrapsnpieces.com to sign up!

1 comment: