Sunday, March 25, 2012

Beautiful Life


I can't wait to introduce "Beautiful Life" by Amy's Designs to you. I absolutely love the flowers in this kit. It's so funny I never used to use flowers in my layouts unless it was a flowery layout but now since joining Amy's team I use flowers on almost EVERY layout. As you can see below even layouts about chicken nuggets look good with a girly flowery touch! The colors of this kit are not traditional girly colors but the feminine elements make it perfect for all things girl! There is also a grungy look to some of the papers/elements so Im sure you can use it just as successfully with boys since blue, brown, green, and orange are great for boy layouts! You can pick up "Beautiful Life" here at SNP!
Check out my layouts with "Beautiful Life" Here is the chicken nugget layout. The colors were perfect to match Ashlyn's shirt.

This might be one of my favorite layouts of Kinsey. I love the blues and the fun circles. I also used a This and That Template from Memories by Digital Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment