Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Paper Hearts

I have a beautiful new kit to tell you about today! "Paper Hearts" by Katybug Scraps just released at Scraps N Pieces and at her store! How much do you love this kit? At first I wasn't sure how to use it but now I am ABSOLUTELY in love with it!!! I love it for pages with quotes like the page below of Ashlyn. I love it for pages about love and love notes. I love it for pages for Valentine's Day! I absolutely love it! You can get the kit at Scraps N Pieces here: http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_95&products_id=666 or at Katy's store here: http://www.katybugscraps.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=113 It is onsale this week! Also don't forget that Katy always makes the BEST extras so you can pick any of those up seperately or if you love it all get the bundle. The bundle has the kit, cluster frames, page borders, quick pages, and quick titles.
Here are two of the things I made with "Paper Hearts"... I love this layout of Ashlyn as a newborn. The purples work perfectly with black and white pictures! I love the subtle writing on the frame and other elements!
Here is my first attempt at a hybrid project. I saw this on Pinterest and wanted to do it but didn't know what kit to use. As soon as I saw Paper Hearts I was sold! I plan on framing this and hanging it in our family room of our new house (when we get one!). It is the dates we met, got engaged, got married and had each of our daughters!

No comments:

Post a Comment