Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Featured Designer March 1-15

First of all I am so excited to announce that I am joining three new CT's! The first I have been guest CT-ing for during the month of February and that this B2N2 Scraps! I have been following Becky since I first started digitally scrapping so I am really excited to be formally joining her team!
The second CT I am joining is Wendy Tunison Designs. I am still in awe that I was chosen to join Wendy's team because her other CT members are AMAZING! I can't wait to start working more with her products!
The third CT I am joining also gets me really excited! Starting today I am also joining Memories by Digital Design. She is one of my very favorite designers because she uses Creative Memories Storybook Creator software just like I do. On top of that she was one of the very first designers selling templates in page and sbpage format! I own all of her templates and most of her word art already so I know you have seen her products on here consistently in the past!
The fourth piece of good news is that Memories by Digital Design is the Featured Designer at Scraps N Pieces for the first half of March! This means a sale on all her products for 2 weeks, a speed scrap on March 3rd, and other fun! Keep an eye on the Featured Designer Thread at Scraps N Pieces for more details! Check out the questions below to learn a little bit about Tammy!

No comments:

Post a Comment