Thursday, February 2, 2012

Butterfly Garden

Katybug Scraps has released a beautiful new kit! It makes me sad that Punxatawny Phil saw his shadow and there are 6 more weeks of winter since this kit is so beautiful and springy!!! Butterfly Garden has beautiful warm colors that invoked names like "melon" to me! I love the sweet birds and the adorable frog. There are many different choices of flowers that range from typical flowers you find in a kit to whimsically fun flowers that remind me of the ones I would doodle on my notebook in high school! I just love this kit! It is available at Scraps N Pieces here: http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_95&products_id=630 and at Katy's store here http://www.katybugscraps.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=105
Here are two layouts I did using "Butterfly Garden"


This layout used a cluster frame from her coordinating cluster frame pack! Made it super quick to make another fun page that still looks awesome! Make sure to check out all of her coordinating packs while you are shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment