Wednesday, February 15, 2012

For the Birds

I'm back! This has to be a record blogging day at least for my scrapping blog! Amy's Designs released "For the Birds" today. What a fun kit to work with! The little birds are adorable and I love the "basic" elements as well. The soft colors are perfect for fun baby layouts, outdoor layouts, birdie layouts, the list goes on and on! You can pick up "For the Birds" at Scraps-N-Pieces. A little birdie told me it will be on sale this week!
Check out the layouts I did with "For the Birds" I am so bummed because I had another layout completely done of Ashlyn painting bird houses and my program crashed... yet another example of why you should ALWAYS save as you go! That layout will be added later once I get over my disappointment of starting over!


No comments:

Post a Comment