Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Winter Charm

I am a guest CT for B2N2 Scraps this month. I have been following her work since I first started digi-scrapping and am so excited to get to work with her team this month! She has a new release today called "Winter Charm" that is well ...charming! You can pick it up at Stuff to Scrap http://stufftoscrap.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=15_141&products_id=6615&zenid=23bd077ca3a5063e5b4a66b6611f15d3
or Brownie Scraps.
for 30% off for a week!
I love the fun colors and adorable elements. The blues and pinks inspired me to pull out some old pictures and get scrapping right away. I have plans to scrap several more pages with "Winter Charm" but for now here are the two pages I completed last night!
Also she has an awesome retirement sale going on at Stuff to Scrap and Brownie Scraps. I rushed over and picked up the 2 kits I didn't already have for 70% off!!! Some of my favorites were already in the sale! Don't miss out! If you don't already have a ton of them like I did you can take advantage of an awesome special and for just $10 you can buy all of her retiring products! What a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment