Sunday, January 22, 2012

Football Word Art

I recently had the opportunity to Guest CT for one of my favorite designers- Memories by Digital Design! I love everything Tammy makes but most of all I love that she does it all on SBC software. It's hard to find great templates that are compatible with SBC and Tammy was one of the first to do it!
I love her new word art packs "Football" and "For the Fans" Our family LOVES football yet I never get to scrap those layouts from before the kiddos. This gave me an awesome opportunity to get some scrapped. I love so many of these word arts that I have several more layouts planned but for now here are the two I've completed! Both layouts used Templates by Memories by Digital Design and the kit "Sizzling Hot" by AmyDane Designs.


Click the kit preview or HERE to go right to the SNP store and pick these up!








No comments:

Post a Comment