Sunday, January 15, 2012

Top 11 Layouts of 2011

Over at Scraps-N-Pieces there is a fun forum thread going on about everyone's top layouts they made in 2011. So here are my favorite layouts of 2011 in no particular order!



1. I love these pictures from my maternity shoot. The big picture makes me tear up EVERY time I look at it. I love the moment my photographer caught... it shows how very much I love my girl! I love the blending, the frames, and the glitter! (Tiny Beating Hearts by Mommy Made This-formerly Rainmoon Scraps)


2. Kinsey's first Christmas... if that isn't sentimental enough the story of this layout is enough to warm the heart of any mom who has had a colicky baby! (Merry Christmas Little One by Just So Scrappy)

3. I love the big picture and soft colors... Is there anything sweeter than a sleeping newborn? (Perfect Moment by Crazy-4-Monograms)


4. Love these pictures of Ashlyn being a kid... it shows all the side of Ashlyn and I love the blended big picture! (By the Sea by Just So Scrappy)



5. This was such a wonderful day. Ashlyn was the best little flower girl in the world. I was so proud of her. I love the little touch of color and the big picture of her!



6. Haha! I had to include this Layout! I tried for hours and hours to get the spacing of this just like the one I was scraplifting and I couldn't figure it out. Hubby who HATES all the time I spend scrapping jumped in and with his mathematical brain was able to find all the problems and fix it! It was so fun to scrap with him!



7. I love all the different fonts on this layout. I love that I was able to capture her at that moment! (Emma by AmyDane Designs)





8. This was my first attempt at using a template. Wow has that changed my scrapping life!!! I love the words going around the circle and looking at her in her Christmas jammies looking so small melts my heart! (Merry Christmas Little One by Just So Scrappy)



9. I thought about this layout for a long time before it got made. I collected funny little "Ashlyn-isms" on scraps of paper... I love this age!






10. I love these pictures of them interacting. I love the shell scatters and the title. What a fun night! (Combing the Beach by Growing Pains Scrapped)


11. This is probably my all time favorite layout Ive made. It was my first attempt at blending and textures. I love her dress, the kit, the amazing evening we had... Just perfect! (Sweet Summer by Just So Scrappy)





No comments:

Post a Comment