Sunday, September 23, 2012

Jungle Adventure

We are zoo people. Even before we had kids Erik and I would check out the zoo when we were on vacation. Now that we have kids (and kids that are OBSESSED with animals) we are always at the zoo. We probably go to 4 different zoos a year and some of them we go many times. I would say we are there no less than 8 times a year. So I LOVE this new kit by A-Manda Creation. Jungle Adventure has so many elements and so many cute animals I could use it OVER and OVER and OVER. It also has fun carnival elements so you can use it for fairs and festivals which is another one of our favorite pastimes!
What do you think? Isn't it adorable? Go pick it up at Amanda's store here Here are my layouts with Jungle Adventure. The first one uses an awesome template by Memories by Digital Design from her Instafab Vol. 2 template pack!
The second uses a Sensational Scraps Vol. 2 Template by Keystone Scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment