Tuesday, September 18, 2012

All Around Gold Templates

I love a good template pack and this one is fantastic! Memories by Digital Design was one of if not the very first designer to offer .page and .sbpage formats for templates and for that reason will always be my favorite! But guess what? She has branched out from templates and word arts to kits! At the end of this blog post I will give you a sneak peak of her brand new kit coming out this week!!! But first back to her awesome templates. I just love "All Around Gold" inspired by the Olympics.
It is on sale right now for $1.75 at SNP here. Go pick it up ASAP! Here are my layouts. I had to do an Olympic layout since this pack was inspired by the Olympics. They inspired my daughter to be a volleyball player (and a "racer" and a "gymnastic" as she puts it). I used "Pass, Set, Kill" by Scraps-N-Pieces
I LOVE this next layout featuring Ashlyn's iPhone pictures! I used "Picture Perfect" by AmyDane Designs.
Ok are you ready for a sneak peak? This is the first kit by Memories by Digital Design and it is a collab with Wendy Tunison Designs! How awesome is that? Here is a sneak peak of "SweeTeen" using an All Around Gold Template.

No comments:

Post a Comment