Saturday, August 18, 2012

Reading, Writing, Arithmetic

There is nothing I love more than an awesome collab! When two of my favorite designers get together to collaborate on a kit I am so excited to see what they each come up with! This collab is no different! Amy's Designs and Mommy Made This got together for Reading, Writing, Arithmetic, a back to school kit that is perfect for students of all ages! You can find Amy's part here at SNP on sale right now for only 2.50!
Mommy Made This' part is just as cute! You can find it here at SNP also on sale 50% off!
They work together brilliantly! I used both kits in both of my layouts and I can't even tell you which pieces are from each because they are so complimentary! Both of my layouts used Our Life in a Year January templates by AKDesigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment