Sunday, August 12, 2012

A-Manda Creation

Do you know about A-Manda Creation? I was a little late to discovering her but man do I love her designs. Not only that but Amanda herself is a really nice person! I was lucky enough to win a gift certificate to her store at the STS retreat and stocked up on some fabulous kits! I thought as a thank you I should definitely showcase those kits along with the layouts I made with them! First up is my most recent layout made with "Backyard BBQ".
The food & people ellies in this kit are ADORABLE! One thing I love about A-Manda Creation kits is that she has lots of recolored elements. Many designers don't do this but it is my absolute favorite. I want the ability to decide what color button I want not use the only color the designer provided. On top of this cool aspect she has the best unique elements!
Another great kit I love from Amanda is "Main Squeeze" How adorable are these lemonade stand ellies? So many different lemons in every form. As soon as Ashlyn asked to have a lemonade stand I knew exactly what kit I was going to use to scrap the pictures!
This layout used "Temptations Template Vol. 5" by Wendy Tunison Designs.
I love this next kit. The rich purples in "Purple Petals" are so gorgeous and feminine!
It was perfect for a layout of this Mother's Day when somehow we all ended up wearing purple! This layout also features "Mommy and Me" Word art by Memories by Digital Design
"Birthday Circus" is another versatile kit that is good for boys and girls. It has awesome birthday, party, and circus elements!
This layout uses one of Memories by Digital Design's "Sunny Days" templates.
This layout uses a "Shape Up" template by Queen Wild Scraps and "Idioms Vol. 1" Word art by Memories by Digital Design.
"Baked with Love" is an adorable cooking kit that is great for kid or adult layouts. It has great unique baking ellies and soft classic colors.
This layout features "Big Picture" Templates and "Idioms Vol. 2" Word art both by Memories by Digital Design.
I have many more kits to scrap with from A-Manda Creations and can't wait to introduce you to more of her products. Here are just a small sample of kits you can get at one of her MANY digi-stores in scrapland. I suggest following her blog at http://www.amandacreation.blogspot.com/ and bookmarking her store here. Here are the kits I am dying to scrap with...

1 comment:

  1. You are SO sweet! I adore your pages! One of these days you'll have to join my CT :). My favorite page is the baked with love page, how cute is your baby!

    ReplyDelete