Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rainbow Party

For some reason I never got around to scrapping Ashlyn's 3rd birthday party. I just didn't have a kit that I thought was right and I hadn't seen one worth buying. And then B2N2 Scraps made "Rainbow Party" and I knew I finally had the right kit! I just had to make 2 pages of the party and I RARELY do double pages! How awesome are these bright colors and fun elements? It definitely isn't limited to a birthday kit either, the flowers in this kit are AWESOME!
You can pick up "Rainbow Party" here at Stuff to Scrap right now 30% off! Here are my layouts... The first two are from Ashlyn's birthday party and also feature Temptations Vol. 6 Templates by Wendy Tunison Designs.
This last page is using Sensational Scraps Vol. 2 by Keystone Scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment