Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Season to be Freezin'

So I might be a CT junkie... There's a new designer I adore so of course I had to jump on her CT!  Ponytails Designs has the cutest kids and characters in her kits and I love them! Her newest kit has ADORABLE snowmen and fun winter ellies.  I keep hoping for a lil snow here so I can use it some more! You can pick it up at STS here.
Here is my layout using one of my most favorite pictures ever!  I used a template from Scrapping with Liz called Artsy Journal templates.  They are amazing too!
And as I told you before I am starting to make some freebies so here is my cluster frame freebie for you using The Season to be Freezin!
 Image is linked!


1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable kit and cluster frame. Thanks so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete