Monday, December 10, 2012

A-Manda has been busy!


A-Manda Creations has so many new kits out!!! I will get right to it!  I used her kit Gnome for the Holidays to make our Christmas cards this year. I was so excited to see that the colors matched our outfits perfectly! I LOVE this color scheme!

I also scrapped the outtakes from the taking of Christmas pictures. I wasn't able to get it together in time to do professional pics so it was quite the endeavor trying to take them ourselves. My mom did a great job but pictures always stress me out and this was no different! Here is the layout of all the outtakes! I used a new template from Memories by Digital Design called "Mouse-ical" that will be released soon!

I also scrapped Ashlyn's Christmas List. This is the first time she has really made a list.  I used another Memories by Digital Design template InstaFab Vol. 2 for this layout.
You can pick up Gnome for the Holidays here at A-Manda's store!

I absolutely love this next kit "Staching Through the Snow". 
With all the Movember fun and mustaches popping up everywhere I just had to use it! Fortunately our elf Skippy (who you will be seeing a lot of) set up the perfect photo op! I used a Temptations vol. 10 template by Wendy Tunison Designs.

 You can pick up "Staching Through the Snow" at A-Manda's store here.

Guess what there is more! In fact there are 2 more kits!!! Do you want to see more of Skippy's adventures?  Good because she has also released "Elves on Shelves" an adorable elf themed kit that is just perfect for elf hijinks!












Here are my layouts with Elves on Shelves.  For the first one I used a Dear Friend template by Karen Diamond Designs
For the second one I also used Dear Friend and this time the Designer is Fit2BeScrapped!
You can pick up "Elves on Shelves" here at A-Manda's store!

There is one more Christmas kit coming from A-Manda but it hasn't released yet! So check back soon because this one is a beautiful traditional kit that is stunning!




No comments:

Post a Comment