Monday, November 26, 2012

Home for Christmas

I wish we could go home for Christmas. Actually no I don't. I wish we could bring our family up here for Christmas. I absolutely love living up north for Christmas. I love the cold weather and the possibility of snow.  I could actually do without snow most of the time but it should snow on Christmas!  There isn't much of a chance of that in Florida.  I would love to cook a huge holiday meal and watch my girls run around with their cousins.  I must be missing them because for "Home for Christmas" by Amy's Designs I scrapped a page of my niece's first Christmas as well as an old photo of Erik and I.  Something about this kit makes me nostalgic and want to look at old pictures!  You can get "Home for Christmas" here at SNP. Pick it up today at 50% off!
For my pages I used templates from "Dear Friend" a charity template collab.  I believe it has 40 templates and I've probably already used 30 of them!  These pages were made with Wendy Tunison Designs and QueenWild Scraps contributions!


No comments:

Post a Comment