Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving in the states!  We definitely did.  I got in some quality family time and some quality scrapping time!   If I only had 5 days off in a row more often!  I used a new kit by A-Manda Creation to scrap last years Thanksgiving fun.  Being on so many CT's for scrapping I find it easier to save the holiday pictures to scrap the next year because I know there will be lots of new amazing kits for me to work with! This was one of them!   Happy Thanksgiving is absolutely adorable and has everything you would want out of a Thanksgiving kit.  Cute characters, fall elements, and yummy food! 
You can find Happy Thanksgiving here at SNP


 Here are my layouts using Template Pack 21 by AK Designs.

She also has another great Thanksgiving kit called "Turkey Time" that you can also find here at SNP


A-Manda has some awesome Christmas kits coming out as well so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment