Saturday, September 28, 2013

Documented Freebie

We bought our first home a year ago and I am loving decorating and setting it up just the way we want it!  I absolutely love hybrid projects (using digital scrapbooking materials for physical products other than digital pages) as well as printables. 
We love to travel and this summer had the priviledge to stay at a few different family members house.  I always find it really awkward to ask for a hosts wi-fi password but since I no longer have free wi-fi it's necessary so I don't rack up unintended expenses while on vacation.  You would think that since I hate asking I would remember to provide our password when we have guests, however, this weekend we had friends stay over and I totally forgot! 
I have the perfect solution!  Look at this printable I made using Documented by Wendy Tunison Designs.  You can get it this gorgeous kit here at Scraps-N-Pieces. It will be part of the October Bits-N-Pieces collection the first week and then it will be bundled up into a huge kit! 

This is made to be a 4x6 picture that you can either print out at your local photo printer or print on paper and put into a frame.  I brought it into my scrapping program and typed our password right into the tag because we have kept it the same for a long time.  Another option especially if you change it a lot is to just use a wipe off marker right on the glass of the frame!  Now your guests won't have to have that awkward conversation and will feel like they are staying in a nice hotel! 
You can click here or the image to download!
Now if I could just find a dry erase marker to write on the password!
 


2 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant idea! I've always got people asking us for the password, so I've been keeping it out on the bulletin board in our kitchen. This card will look much nice than my hand-scribbled version. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete