Thursday, June 20, 2013

Family Pictures

We had family pictures taken by Amy Duffy of Amy Duffy Photography. I just love how they turned out and let me tell you I was surprised because my children definitely didn't cooperate! She did a fantastic job capturing their personalities!  Here are a few of my favorites!



And I had to scrap them! This is a new kit by Amy's Designs called It's a New Day that will be releasing soon but here's a sneak peek. If you are thinking wow this kit matches your pics perfectly that's because Amy was awesome and made it for me when I showed her our family pic! Thanks Amy!
 This 1st layout used an awesome freebie template from Memories by Digital Design that she gave away on iNSD.  I think she could build a whole pack around this one don't you?
This one uses Princess of the Month: Bayou Princess templates by Memories by Digital Design and her homecoming word art.
 How much do you love this new template from AmyDane Designs?  It's from her new pack Cut It Out!
And here is the kit by Amy's Designs, It's a New Day. The image is linked to the store!
In the meantime check out Amy Duffy Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment