Monday, March 11, 2013

Sweet Baby!

If you haven't gotten enough sweet baby layouts than you are in for a treat!  A-Manda Creation just released not 1 but 3 baby kits that all coordinate.  All kit previews are linked to their spot in her store! 
Here is Sweet Baby.
And here are my layouts with sweet baby! They are great for girl or boy layouts! And yellow and gray is so popular for nurseries right now!
 The first one uses a Princess of the Month Template from Memories by Design (Merida) and her Sisterly Love word art.  How precious?  I love this kit with B&W photos!
The second one uses a template by Wendy Tunison Designs that is the SNP template challenge for a few more days. Go here to join in the fun! I even converted the template to PAGE files for my fellow SBC users! "Hush Little Baby" is one of Memories by Digital Designs Baby Love Word arts!

Sweet Baby Girl is next and how sweet is it?! Here it is!

Here are my layouts with Sweet Baby Girl!
 The first one uses a Totally Triangle Template by AmyDane Designs. 
This one uses an older Memories by Digital Design template that I have altered since I've used it so many times. It is awesome! Go check out Instafab! 

Last is Sweet Baby Boy.  You would think in a house full of girls I would have trouble using this one but no way!!!
Here are my layouts!  My babies have the most beautiful blue eyes. I am so jealous so I know I will be able to use this one even more!
 This is a template called Die Cut Templates by Meagan's Creations and a Baby Love Word Art by Memories by Digital Design. 
The only boy in our house besides my husband and our very first baby!  Here is a Templatopia Vol. 3 template by Ponytail Designs and Baby Love Word Art by Memories by Digital Design.

Go grab these awesome baby kits from A-Manda's store and don't forget all of the cute extras she has for sale too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment