Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love is in the air at A-Manda Creation

Amanda from A-Manda Creation loves holidays! How do I know? Because she can't ever do just one kit per big holiday! Valentine's Day this year is no different!!! I have 3 kits to introduce you to today all full of hearts, love, and cute-ness!!!
First up is "Love Bandit" and it will steal your heart!!! How cute is this little raccoon? You can pick it up at A-Manda Creation here.http://amandacreation.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10_17&products_id=1039
Here are my layouts with "Love Bandit". 
 This first one features an Instafab template by Memories by Digital Design.
And this one is a sneak peek of two new products by Memories by Digital Design.  "I Luv U" templates and "Baby Love" Word Art!

The next kit is so hot! It's called Burnin' Love and features the cutest little dragons! You can get it here at Amanda's store.
Here are my Burnin' Love layouts!
 More sneak peeks! The first layout features "Princess of the Month: Belle template" by Memories by Digital Design.
The second layout gives you another sneak peek of "I Luv U" templates by Memories by Digital Design!

The last Valentine's Day kit I have to show you from A-Manda Creation (but not the last she's made there's a mini kit coming too!) is "Loads of Love"  which is a collab between A-Manda and Sweet Pea Designs. This kit is full of the cutest vehicles from dump trucks to hot air balloons and even though I don't have little boys I found this kit is GREAT for girl layouts too!!! You can get it here.
Here are my "Loads of Love" layouts.
 This one uses a freebie template from AK Designs.  Make sure you check her Facebook and sign up for her newsletter she always has great freebies!
This one is also an AK Designs template this time it is "Template Pack 28".

So go shop your heart out! These kits are adorable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment