Thursday, January 10, 2013

Elf on the Shelf

Elf on the Shelf is so popular now. This is first year Ashlyn has REALLY gotten into it and Kinsey loved it too. The first thing they did every morning was jump out of bed and run to look for him. Kinsey would drag us back all day long pointing to our elf Skippy! I am making a book for Skippy of all of his antics this year for the girls. Here are the first 10 pages.
 I used Turkey Time by A-Manda Creation and Get-away Templates by Memories by Digital Design
I used Sizzling Hot by AmyDane Designs, Give Thanks by Scraps by Andrea (Indian), See Ya Later Alligator by B2N2 Scraps (Alligator) and Ready for Football by Just So Scrappy (football).
I used Bounce Party by A-Manda Creation and All Around Gold Template by Memories by Digital Design. 
I used Home for Christmas by Amy's Designs and Our Life in a Year-July Template by AKDesigns
I used Imagine by Scraps N Pieces and Our Life in a Year-June by AKDesigns
I used The Lion Sleeps Tonight by Meagan's Creations and Viola Moni Design and a Splat Ping Pow template by Memories by Digital Design
I used Pet Parade by Wendy Tunison Designs and Template Pack 16 by AKDesigns 
I used Snow Princess by Mommy Made This (Formerly Rainmoon Scraps) and a Dear Friend Template by Shel Belle Scraps.
I used Staching Through the Snow by A-Manda Creation and Temptations Vol. 10 Templates by Wendy Tunison Designs.
I used Merry & Bright by A-Manda Creation and a Dear Friend template by A Fish Design.

Skippy was around for more than a month so check back for the other 22 layouts!  















No comments:

Post a Comment