Sunday, July 22, 2012

Watermelon Days

Amy's Designs has a new kit out that I just love! I counted down the days until I could get my hands on it after seeing a preview. Watermelon is a summer favorite in our family and I knew I had lots of cute pics to scrap but I really wanted to scrap the pics of Kinsey with Roseola since originally I thought it might be a watermelon allergy. You can get Watermelon Days at Scraps N Pieces here and its on sale for only 1.50 right now!!! You will love the delicate colors and fabulous unique elements like the seed scatter and watermelons of all shapes and sizes.
Here are my two layouts. The first one is the Roseola one I mentioned before. My poor baby! She was really miserable! As a scrapping friend said "Only a scrapping mama would take pictures of this and scrap it!" It uses Temptations Templates Vol. 3 by Wendy Tunison Designs.
My second layout brought back some good memories! This is from Ashlyn's 6 mo Sears pics that were displayed in the store. She was such a ham back then. You wouldn't guess in just a few years she would hate the camera and hide from it anytime it came out! This layout was made with the soon to be released "InstaFab 1 Templates" by Memories by Digital Design inspired by Instagram. I also used "Lifes a Beach Word Art" Also by Memories by Digital Design.
Go grab this kit today while its such a deal! You will love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment