Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Arrival

Katybug Scraps has just released not one but 2 baby kits! Perfect since I just had a baby! I am so excited that all of the CT's I am on are doing adorable baby kits right now! Even though one of Katy's kits is a boy kit I LOVED the layouts I did for my girls. I can't wait to mix the two kits together to make pink and blue layouts! The first kit is called New Arrival Boy. Click on the image to go right to the store. You have to see all her extras for this kit like cluster frames, page borders, and quick pages.


Here are my layouts with New Arrival Boy.













The second kit is of course New Arrival Girl. How precious are all the flowers and butterflies? I absolutely love the baby elements like the bottle and the rattle and the animals are adorable! Again you can get the bundle or the kit and whatever extras you want to add. Click the previews to go to the store.




And here are my girly layouts with New Arrival Girl
















No comments:

Post a Comment